When you shop in our store, please provide your mailing address in the fields provided or in the "additional notes" box so we may send you our annual newsletters. Thank you.
If you have enjoyed our collections and our facilities at Smith's Tavern, please consider supporting us by becoming or renewing your membership. We hope you value North Castle's history and want to see it preserved for the generations that follow. Maintaining historic structures can be expensive as repair work often requires specialized craftspeople and materials. We do not receive funding from any government entity. All our funding comes from the public. Your donation is tax deductible and every dollar is appreciated. Our historic complex at Smith's Tavern is operated completely by volunteers and every dollar we receive goes toward preservation and education. We appreciate your support!
Thanks to your tax deductible membership contribution, the North Castle Historical Society will be able to:
- continue conducting tours of the Educational Complex
- continue Colonial Crafts Days programs for local schools
- expand, conserve and display significant furniture and artifacts
- host town-wide events and holiday celebrations
- mount changing and informative exhibitions
- publish important town and local history records
- preserve the oral history of longtime residents of our community
- expand our reference library holdings
Reminder: Use your Membership Number for a 10% discount in The Society's gift shop.
Please use the form below when you mail your contribution to 440 Bedford Road, Armonk, NY 10504
Thanks to the continuing support of our members and contributors like you, we have been able to replace the roof on our treasured Brundage Blacksmith Shop... Thank you!!! Please come and see it!!