The Brundage Blacksmith Shop
In the 1800's this blacksmith shop stood diagonally across the road (known as the New York Danbury Post Road), where it served North Castle residents through several generations. Walk in and view the original forge, anvil and bellows. See a one-horse open sleigh with bells, reminiscent of "Jingle Bells." The old ox-cramp shed, attached to one side, shows how the lock oxen were shod.